Saturday 25 August 2007

Potter & Dinton Pastures

It came to me that I have never said anything about The Deathly Hallows... How I could be so remise I don't know, but suffice to say that when it comes to Snape I WAS RIGHT!!!

Shall say no more in case anyone hasn't read it yet. We were up at 7am and down to Asda to get a copy each. I finished mine in 1 1/2 days - closely beaten by the reading machine that is Jax but at least no one got the chance to spoil it for me :o)
Here I am, changed back into my PJ's and embarking on the reading marathon:


Also went to Dinton Pastures today (25/08/07) which was lovely as usual. Walked all around Black Swan Lake, Lavells Lake, Herons Water, and traipsed around in some kind of copse for a while. Took a few pics - did see bunnies and Herons but no pictures of them as again I had the never-ready camera with me!:

No comments: