Sunday 20 May 2007

I.O.W - The Bare Bones

So before I start rambling about our trip in too much detail I thought I would just post an itinery of what we did on each day:

Day 1 (14/05/07) -
  • Ferry
  • Butterfly and Fountain World
  • Carisbrooke Castle
  • Shanklin Chine
  • Dinner at The Griffin - Godshill

Day 2 (15/05/07) -

  • Dinosaur Isle
  • Sandown Pier
  • I.O.W Zoo
  • The Old Smithy - Godshill

Day 3 (16/05/07) -

  • Amazon World
  • I.O.W Owl & Falconry Centre
  • Steephill Cove
  • Coastal Path to Ventnor / Dinner at The Spyglass Inn

Day 4 (17/05/07) -

  • Needles Park
  • Allum Bay
  • Drive coast road via Blackgang to Shanklin
  • I.O.W Zoo (again - we liked it!)
  • Fish n Chips / Icecream by the sea at Sandown

Day 5 (18/05/07) -

  • Departure / Ferry
  • Sauna World
  • Cinema - 28 Weeks Later
  • Arrive home :o)

No comments: